The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

30 Day Money Back Guarantee or not? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a 30 day refund policy for Omnifocus for the iPad? Despite the fact that this question was raised in this board, the 30-day money back guarantee support text included in OmniGraffle app notes is NOT present on the OmniFocus app notes.

I use OmniFocus every day. I already have >$100 sunk into Omnifocus (multiple versions of Mac and iPhone).

I kind of wish that some of my money had gone towards hiring a crackerjack GUI person. Looking at the screenshots - similar to the 4 second preview - leads me to believe that, for better or worse, OmniGroup's priorities are: #1 develop robust functionality, and #2 use non-designers' skills as best you can to get a passable design.

This is fine for many. Call me superficial, but for me I want some UI sophistication in an iPad program I will be using a lot.

I'm open to the possibility of having my mind changed, but am not willing to make a $40 bet without the reassurance that, if after 30 days, I can delete the app from my iPad and get my money back.

So what is the deal on the 30 day policy?