The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can I get my money back? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey Guys,
I'm sorry, but I bought both desktop and the app figuring it was tested and working. I've spent $100. Is there any way to get my money back as this is obviously a pre-alpha build? I really wanted this to work, but it simply does not. Given my user experience and the posts on this forum, it's fairly evident.

I don't mean to "dis" anyone but I'm losing my work stuff which is not cool. Please feel free to reply in kind. I'm not a jerk. I simply thought this thing was ready for prime-time. Help!

I'm sorry you were confused about the current beta state of syncing. If you have specific suggestions on how we can make this clearer, we're interested in hearing them.

To get a refund on OmniFocus for Mac, please email sales@omnigroup.com.
To get a refund on OmniFocus for iPhone, you'll need to contact Apple.