The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Weekly Review and Inbox Cleanup Wizard Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I would love to see a process be developed whether it be a wizard or not that help with two GTD processes: The weekly review and cleaning the Inbox.

On a weekly basis I would like to have a button "Start my Review". This would go through each task that I have and mark the review date on it once the item has been reviewed.

While the weekly review would be nice, I think this would be better. If you have read the GTD book, there is a workflow diagram that assists you in cleaning your inbox. I would like a wizard the took me through this workflow with each task in my Inbox.

What does everyone else think?