The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sharing Files to Windows Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I haven't found an answer or solution to this yet but I was wondering if anyone has a process or way they share their Omnioutliner documents with others who use windows. I have tried using the export plugin but I haven't been able to get a pdf, word, or excel document to look close to my original.

Am I chasing a white horse here or just missing a simple solution?

Thanks!
:)

If you want it to look as similar as possible and don't need it to be editable, PDF or HTML (Dynamic) is your best options. If neither of those look close enough, could you please specify what doesn't look right.

As far as editable formats go, there isn't currently an option that will look close to the original.

Is there any way to export multi column files to excel? Not for editing, just viewing?