The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnigraffle Image Map on the iPhone/ iPad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I use Omnigraffle quite a lot for wireframing and prototyping. I therefor export the file to html and get an interactive prototype of the interface. This works just great on Macs and PCs.

For a new project I tried to open the exported html files/ image maps on the iPhone, but it just won`t work. As I get a big question mark on the screen where the image map should be, I suppose there is a problem with linking the image with the html code...

As I am not so much into web design I am really stuck here and would really appreciate any kind of suggestions!

Thanks a lot!