The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problem Syncing with iCal Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi I'm having a problem syncing to iCal. The problem shows up after I deleted all my calendars in iCal before coming back to OmniFocus trying to resync them again. Now every time I try to resync it gives me the error: "Use Synchronization Preferences to synchronize OmniFocus contexts to iCal calendars." When I'm in the OmniFocus' iCal preference, all I see is the (Unsynchronized) Calendar even though I've recreated a bunch of new Calendars in iCal. I cannot drag any contexts to the Unsynchronized calendar either.

I've tried resetting my sync server following instructions from this thread: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=6648. Still now luck. Thanks in advance for all your help.