The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature Request: Reveal Command Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I sent this in as feed back, but in case anyone wants to chime in...

I normally keep the settings on my iPhone OF to show available projects which only shows the available tasks (usually just the next action) but there are times where I need to quickly see the remaing tasks. Can there be a button added that will quickly reveal the rest of the tasks with in a project? Right now I have to jump back to home, then to settings, set it to remaining, go back to projects, find the prject (hard because all the projects are showing now) view the task I wanted to see. Then go back through the process to go back to my normal mode.

See what I mean?