The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus <--> ToodleDo Sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I don't understand, but as long as you have sent it into OG and asked that they support it, I am good.

BZ

Has anyone who has used this to sync to Toodledo suddenly have it stop working? I have used this script for about two months and it has worked brilliantly until this week.

Now, nothing. No error message. No information transferring at all.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, BwanaZulia. I went to Google and saw most people simply uninstalled and re-installed. I sure hope the iPhone SDK will alleviate this problem. My first purchase at the APP STORE will be a OmniFocus product...I hope.

Thanks again.

Toodledo was actually my last GTD app before Omnifocus, and I love this integration. If you haven't checked on the iGoogle widget for Toodledo you really should. It's extremely convenient.

David

Last edited by dmwatlse; 2008-03-19 at 04:55 AM.. Reason: Typo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwanaZulia View Post
Check the Google Group.

BZ
For those interested, there is a new dashboard widget. Fast and great! Find at the connections section of Toodledo

Robe

Leopard only sadly :o(

Guess who is still on Tiger!?

There's also another to-do web app called Remember the Milk that looks even more powerful and less cumbersome that Toodle-Do.
Of course, these are all stopgaps pending the appearance of the real deal for iPhone.

Stephen

even thought the iPhone is just around the corner - I thought I'd give this integration a quick whirl...I have the same issue as Tim states in this post:

http://groups.google.com/group/oftd/...1ef641bc61cab#

I can't post publicly and haven't gotten a response back from him yet.

any chance anyone here has any pointers to provide in regards to getting my prefs set up?