The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Moving text input elements = bad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I just purchased OmniFocus for the iPad yesterday. So far I am really enjoying the application.

I think there is one important thing I would change:
When creating a new item the new item starts in the center of the screen and then moves up to make room for the keyboard. So far so good...
Then, if you choose a context and then goto choose a project the New Item window moves back down but the keyboard comes back up.

I would think this would be a bug... but in the general scheme of things its terrible to move text entry fields while I am trying to type. This slows down data entry for sure.