The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project perspective via context view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Since the iOS version of OmniFocus doesn't support such an essential feature as project perspectives I did the workaround via the context perspective.

When I view it on the iPad, however, I don't have just my projects and above it the folders that contain it. It just shows as "folder : subfolder : project". Is there a workaround to this?

I just hope it won't take OmniGroup forever to implement the project perspectives.