The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Image rotating and preciss shape scaling Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have inserted a copied graphic into an omnigraffle document on my iPad. I want to rotate the photo 90 degrees counterclockwise how do I do this?

Also, I want to scale shape 1:1 precisely, is there an easy way to accomplish tins task?

Thanks

You can tap the object to select it, then tap the Inspector button in the toolbar. Switch to the Geometry tab and you can set the width, height, and rotation of the shape.

(We may add the multi-touch rotation gesture that Apple's apps support, but the software simulator doesn't have support for that gesture, so we couldn't do it pre-launch.)

Last edited by Brian; 2010-04-14 at 03:32 PM.. Reason: "select this" corrected to read "select it"

Thanks! Not sure how I missed those.