The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Auto layout is an auto outline disaster Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am trying to create an outline in box style thats organized into a regular tree fashion. Whats happening is items on lower tiers are being pushed away from their category, either to the left or right, causing complete disarray because the connecting lines overlap and you can no longer tell what items belong under what categories. Confusing I know but I attached an example to demonstrate the issue, I had to manually move the connecting lines to differentiate. If anyone has a solution for this please help me out.

thanks,
bob
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 5.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	174