The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Link Hand Disappears After Dragging an Image Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
After dragging an image to the desktop, hovering over links does not reveal the "link hand" mouse pointer icon (what is the official term for this thing). You can still click on the link. This is the same behavior as in Safari. Camino seems to do the "right thing".

I just tried that, and don't seem to have the same issue you're having. I'm using SP11.

I'm using sp11 and seeing the issue. It's not limited to images. Dragging even a link, and I don't even have to take it to a destination. After releasing the dragged item, the hand pointer is gone until I click a link. As soon as I click, it reappears.

Well, it only happened once. Now, I'm not seeing the issue.

I'm guessing the window somehow came out of focus.

This happens to me quite often after dragging links to the tabs area.

Bug filed, thanks all!