The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omni t-shirts? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Greetings, OmniFolk.

I happened to see the OmniGroup commercial buried in your blog folders and noticed the Omni t-shirt. (The commercial's great, btw.) Any chance that you'll make them available for general purchase?

I like the site update. Nice and clean ... like I'd expect anything else.

I liked the WWOGD (What Would OmniGraffle Do) t-shirt. I think somewhere around here I have a Diagram t-shirt. I know Lighthouse did Diagram, but both are awesome software.

By the way, I noticed the picture showing a life-size Aragorn in an office. I have a life size Obi-Wan Kenobi and a life-size Yoda (both episode 4) in my office. Many students do a double-take walking down the hallway when they see Obi-Wan standing on the desk behind my computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mob
Greetings, OmniFolk.

I happened to see the OmniGroup commercial buried in your blog folders and noticed the Omni t-shirt. (The commercial's great, btw.) Any chance that you'll make them available for general purchase?

I like the site update. Nice and clean ... like I'd expect anything else.
Hmm, T-Shirts. Hey Linda!! Grayson! T-SHIRTS!!!

(maybe not those t-shirts, but hopefully...)

This may sound like an odd question (but it leads to a possible t-shirt solution for you guys that's a bit unique) - if someone stopped by to say hi, would you let them sit down and have a cup of coffee?

T-shirts, I'd like an OmniWeb T-shirt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
This may sound like an odd question (but it leads to a possible t-shirt solution for you guys that's a bit unique) - if someone stopped by to say hi, would you let them sit down and have a cup of coffee?

It stopped by at the OmniBooth during MacWorld, but they didn't have any coffee :p

Corentin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortig
It stopped by at the OmniBooth during MacWorld, but they didn't have any coffee :p

Corentin
An even odder question that doesn't belong anywhere ... how come Forrest has a signature line with a Xiamen-including uri-type-thingy? That's as in "xm.fj.cn"? A cup of coffee for Forrest if he really is in Xiamen and can meet up, though it doesn't come with a t-shirt attached :)

Mark_in_Xiamen

Here's a really odd non-answer. I was reading the forum on a Windows machine running Internet Explorer. Some messages (Forrest's??) had a tag line at the signature area that had a reference to my home page's server. I thought that was really odd but got distracted and didn't investigate further. And it was our department's Linux domain (where our web server is) rather than the Windows domain that my machine was a part of.

Now at home in OW5.5sp4, I'm not seeing anything except a dashed line below Forrest's notes. But with your comment, I'm wondering if something in his signature line is referring to something related to the reader's home domain. That is, I see cs.millersvile.edu and Mark sees xm.fj.cn. But I'm not seeing it in OW even with show all images.

Back to the t-shirts ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethkatz17582
Here's a really odd non-answer. I was reading the forum on a Windows machine running Internet Explorer. Some messages (Forrest's??) had a tag line at the signature area that had a reference to my home page's server.

And I bet he was also displaying your own IP address :p
Same for me. It's a neat script :)

Yes, it's a clever idea, but it isn't showing up in OW for me because I'm blocking ads from third-party sites. It was very effectively blocked with no message that it was blocked. How much info is going where when I see that?

For the record, it's http://lpnw.pwntv.com/sig/sig.php