The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Date Inheritance? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything in a search of the forums.

I don't think this has been asked before but is there a way to have the Start Date of a Project Inherit the soonest start date from an action or action group?

For example

Customer 1
-- Project 1
---- Action A
---- Action B

-- Project 2
---- Action C
---- Action D

I would like Project 1 to inherit the start date of Action A, Project 2 to inherit the start date of Action C and Customer 1 to inherit the soonest start date between Project 1 or 2.

Does that make sense?

Thanks in advance,

George

Nope - however, I believe it is one of the many features that people have requested in the recent thread on things we would like to see added to OmniFocus 1.5:

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=7083