The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync site prefs / shortcuts / etc between computers Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm getting another mac today and want to sync site preferences and shortcuts between my two machines running OmniWeb. Is there an easy way to do this? I'll want it to let me sync now and in the future so that I don't have to track stuff manually. Thanks

p.s. Just installed the latest sneak peek and the new engine is faaaaaaast <3 it

OmniWeb doesn't support syncing these things between computers at the moment though we may in the future. Both shortcuts and site preferences are stored in the main application preferences, which can be synched via Mobile Me (though do be careful if you decide to turn this on).