The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Future tasks--when do they first show up? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm setting up tasks that either start in the future, or are repetitive and the next start date is in the future.

Concerning setting up the fourth drop-down filter on the View bar in Contexts view, here is the behavior:

Filter set to Remaining: Tasks show up greyed out (until their start date?)
Filter set to Next: Tasks don't show up at all
Filter set to Available: Tasks don't show up at all

Is that the correct behavior of the program? I thought setting tasks to start in the future ensured that they didn't show up anywhere at all, so I'm wondering.

Thanks.

--Sandy Santra