The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus weekly report script.... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
You would need, I think, to replace modification date with completion date in the following line:

Code:
set refHistory to a reference to (flattened tasks where (in inbox = false and its modification date > dteHistory))

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out a way to create a report for my boss but need to exclude my personal projects from the progress report. Is that possible?

By the way, nice script!

You could temporarily ctrl-click and 'drop' the private projects whenever you generate a report, and start the two flattened tasks where queries with an additional clause:

Code:
 (flattened tasks where status of its containing project is not dropped and (in inbox = false and

Last edited by RobTrew; 2013-01-21 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: Correction: need to mark each project as dropped

Alternatively, if all private projects are contained by a particular folder, you could temporarily Ctrl-click and drop that folder, and start the where clauses with:

Code:
(flattened tasks where effectively hidden of folder of its containing project is false
Restoring the folder to active after the report is generated.

If you want to learn a little scripting you could also write a where clause which always excluded the contents of a specific folder, regardless of its state.