The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

keyboard shortcuts for Contexts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
One of the things that slows me down in OF is having to mouse to the different Contexts that I use. Has anyone figured out a way to have keyboard shortcuts for these?
Dan B

You can't assign keyboard shortcuts to contexts themselves, though you can navigate through them using the keyboard. (Command-2 to switch to Context mode, Command-4 to focus on the sidebar, then arrow keys to switch between contexts.)

Alternatively, you could create perspectives for the contexts you use frequently by setting the window up with the view you want, then choosing "Save Window as New Perspective" from the Perspectives menu. Once you've done this, you can assign keyboard shortcuts to those perspectives so that you can switch between them with just one keystroke.