The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Action Groups Don't Get Marked as Done Automatically Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
If you mark an action group as 'done', then all children of that action group get marked as 'done'.

But if you mark all children of an action group as 'done', then that action group does not get marked as 'done'. (You have to mark it manually.)

I don't like that behavior. I think an action group that only contains 'done' items should get marked as 'done' automatically. Am I wrong?