The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Nested actions not showing in "Next Action" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Good afternoon all,
I sent this to support this morning and got a reply that this may be a bug, but I wanted to send it out to the community to make sure I wasn't insane:
-----------------------------
Good morning,
One of the things I’ve recently noticed about the ‘next action’ for projects, is that nested items don’t show. For example:

[ ] Call Heater Companies
. [ ] ABC company, 299-0001
. [ ] XYZ Company, 854-0001

The task ‘ABC company, 299-0001’ is not showing as a next action when I have OF configured to show ‘Available’ (for sequential projects)

Am I missing something here?

I currently have OF set up as

In Projects, show
Available

In Contexts, show
Available.

---------------------------
Has anyone gotten this to show? My concern is something won't be on my radar in a custom perspective because a nested action is not showing.

I really hope I don't have to get rid of nested actions due to this...

Thanks!
Marc