The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Column Search and Filters Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Would it be possible to include a column search and Column Filter functions to OO for i both iPad and Mac. I use my iPad versioin to keep track of bug reports and right now there are over 800 (this is a large project :) ) and I find myself wishing for these two features. The filter is usefull for when I want to see only the bugs assigned to a particular developer or for a severity, etc.

Not pretending to be an OO designer but I can see these features implemented in the pop-up that shows when one presses a column for a second or two right next to the sort and edit.

Regards,

Joe Velez

Just in case you aren't aware, there is a document search feature in the Document tab of the tools popover. At the bottom of that popover there's an option for Find. You can't restrict it to column but it should help in your case.