The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Google start page only loads on reload (5.5.1) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I load my personal Google start page directly (i.e. on startup when it's loaded as the snapshot of my default workspace as well as when I enter "www.google.de/ig?hl=de" in the location bar), OW says it could not load the address, "Netzverbindung unterbrochen" (that's the German message; the English one should be sth like "connection broken"). When I hit reload, then, it works without problems. If I use the link in the error message, it doesn't work. It does work always if I use the back button to go back to the page, although everything is reloaded to reflect changes.

This is the case about 95% of the times I try, but not always (so e.g. sometimes clicking on the link in the error message does work, but seldomly). It didn't happen with 5.5.1-beta or any other version before. I didn't see any other web page yet where this happens.

Has anyone seen something similar?

(Also reported this via Feedback.)