The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature Request: Plan your day from selected next actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Would love to see a way to select next actions and put together and print/display a list of actions to perform today.

Would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOcean
Would be cool.
I second that!

Me too!

Extra characters because system said my message was too short.

A very good idea. It would make a great "day" look.

I do this all the time outside of my current kGTD setup via a "Today" folder on my desktop. These are the items I need to perform an action related to, as well as an alias to a project support folder for those projects I've decided to put some effort into WRT doing and/or defining.

In order to get this to fly today in kGTD, I use the Due Date "feature" that pushes this out to iCal at the top of the list. I then work my tasks from iCal.

It would be WONDERFUL if I could add projects and/or NAs to a Focus (i.e. folder) without removing them from their current folders (sidenote: I would use top level folders as Areas of Focus or in GTD altitudes, 20,000 ft). For me, a core "Area of Focus" has to be what is on the plate to attack Today, while still being a part of the area of focus such as "Director of Product Management" or "Father".

Thanks,

Mike