The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature request? - Budget field Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm putting together straw man plans for next year's docket work. So I'm loading up project requests with theoretical durations so I can locate dependencies, conflicts etc. One of the criteria I need to take into account is how much has been budgeted to each project so that I know how much funding I'll need to make available at any given point in time according to the various straw man scenarios I create. Different execution orders will mean different cashflow requirements.

At the moment I can't see any way to get the info into the plan. I can't utilize the "Cost" fields because I'm using them for cost-to-date info for those items where we've already done preliminary development work, or when the project is aready underway.

A new feature perhaps? If anyone has any suggestions in the meantime I'd be grateful.

Thx