The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus takes a while to load Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Everytime i close the OmniFocus window, it takes a few seconds to open (+ the "opening OF document" dialog) it if I click on the OF icon in the dock. Wouldn't it be a better idea if it was loaded all the time, thus being able to se your due / inbox items without having OF hided or active?

I also think OF should drop its proxy icon in the title bar, as it has no relevance for the app (i get it in word, omnioutliner and that stuff, but you only work with your trusted system in OF, and that's a single file). I know this is not a big deal, but I just wanted to state my opinion.

What do you think? Is this bugs, or features?