The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to BCC tasks to Omnifocus [A: use Omni Sync Server's "Mail Drop" feature.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have no doubt this has been discussed before. But can anyone please:

a. Tell me if we're able to bcc tasks to Omnifocus (I do this with Evernote a la a special email address provided by Evernote)

b. If it's possible, pretty please... tell me how.

Thanks.

Ah, found and configured Mail Drop. Wicked!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search