The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Way to calculate duration for a given time period? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My daughter and I share ical and I want us to both be able to use one omnifocus database for our different tasks. I have this set up on my computer, but can she also set it up on her computer and edit the database? We have a mobile me account.

Last edited by Dorian; 2008-08-31 at 08:48 AM.. Reason: change title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
My daughter and I share ical and I want us to both be able to use one omnifocus database for our different tasks. I have this set up on my computer, but can she also set it up on her computer and edit the database? We have a mobile me account.
If you are willing to have the same database on both computers, then yes, you can do this, but you might want to seek clarification from Omni on whether or not you will need an additional license. My reading of the license agreement is that you can't both use it simultaneously, but using it sequentially on separate computers while living in the same household might be okay (as in, I don't know that it is not okay).