The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

saving window size Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I like to have all my omniweb's windows fullscreen. So I activated "save window size".

If I close all my windows then quit OW, then relaunch, I get a smaller window than expected. But if I close this window and make a new window (command-N) I get a fullscreen sized window (what I want).

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong ?

Did you take a snapshot of your window as it was before you increased it to full-screen? If so, take another snapshot of it at full-screen and you should be OK.

I did. I tried several times.

A new browser window works correctly but not the default window when launching the app.

I'm using the sneakypeek(116891) by the way.

By snapshot xiamenese means a workspace snapshot not a save window size which I suspect you may have meant.. (Apologies if you did mean workspace snapshot).

Try this, close all your windows.
In the workspace menu, click on Show Workspaces.
In this window, click on the camera button at the bottom of the window (double check to make sure all your browser windows are closed first).
Quit
Relaunch.

Do you still see the small window?

That's correct. I never thought of that.

I did have an old snapshot (wich I forgot) and I changed my screen not too long ago.

Thanks Troy.