The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iDisk - WebDAV Icon Placement Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
While I'm really happy with the new feature, I do have a gripe about the implementation. If you look at any of the Apple iWork applications, they put the icon down below the documents:

In OmniGraffle 1.4, the icon is in the top, next to the new diagram button:

I think it would be a lot cleaner to make it a small icon, and put it on the bottom like the Apple applications do.

Am I nuts, or is there anyone else out there that feels the same?

Mike

Last edited by porschestrasse; 2010-11-24 at 08:49 AM..

also can one login once and then have the option for the app to remember the information, It seem to allways be asking me for my user name and password...

thanks
e

In OmniGraffle, the buttons at the bottom all relate to the selected document, whereas the buttons at the top do not. We are aware of the inconsistency between us and iWork, which is unfortunate, but we feel that the benefit of this arrangement outweighs that downside.