The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to change font size in OF?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way to change the size of the fonts used in OF? I am somewhat visually impaired (meaning I'm over 50), and everything is just too damn small for my eyes. I know its possible to change the size for selected items, but having to do this all the time is a pain. So, is there any way to set the minimum font size (for everything, including the column labels, active projects list, and so on)?

What I've found is that there are several different items you need to modify, but that the change is global and it persists. That is, press Cmd-Shift-= with one project heading selected, and they all change. The one exception is notes. Every time I start a new note, it's in miniscule grey Helvetica.