The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

License Question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I happily bought my license for Omni Focus when the pre-sale was announced. I was going to enter it in to Omni Focus but got a little confused. After the two pieces of information that came with the license (name and license number), it has a drop down that has two options: Personal and Computer, what is the difference, as I don't see anything about this option anywhere in the e-mail with my license information.

Thanks!
Skadz

Personal vs. Computer just selects whether you want to install the license so only you can use it or whether anyone on the computer can use it. Some more details can be found on the online store from the "How our electronic licenses work" link (it'll be in the OmniFocus Help too, once that's finished).

Duh, that makes total sense. Thanks!