The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Launch Center Pro + OF Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
They just wondering if anyone out there can help me out with this issue.
In launch center if there still a way to have a dialog box pop up in launch center with a empty text field, like in the image below on the left side. Cause right now everything i tried is all url based and opens OF instead.

Try looking at this article. http://bettermess.com/omnilaunch/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale View Post
Try looking at this article. http://bettermess.com/omnilaunch/
Thanks for the link.
I've tried exactly that, but the issue still remains.
The app opens OF first, i'm just looking for the quick entry box.

It works for me if I create a New Item, then edit that item, and change the omnifocus:///add to omnifocus:///add?name=[prompt]

Does that work for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswitt View Post
It works for me if I create a New Item, then edit that item, and change the omnifocus:///add to omnifocus:///add?name=[prompt]

Does that work for you?
Thanks, it did work !
But i personally always thought that after i pressed go it would return to the main page of LaunchPad, but instead goes to OF quick entry window to confirm the save.

Maybe you should try out the Captio app, and set it up to send to omnifocus' email service that puts the note to your inbox without having to open the app.

Launcher Pro is neat, but unless you can put those created actions on the iphone home screen, then it feels like just extra work. At least it does for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswitt View Post
Launcher Pro is neat, but unless you can put those created actions on the iphone home screen, then it feels like just extra work. At least it does for me.
If you Jailbreak and use Activator you can make a swipe up from bottom to top (the reverse of Notification Center) open Launcher.