The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BUG: extremely slow sync time to iDisk Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbleffert View Post
I've noticed that iDisk syncing has gotten extremely slow, on the order of 15-20 minutes.
I've noticed this too and decided to roll back my configuration to my local WebDAV server and it's spiffy again - I was very hopeful though!

Love to get an update after the dust settles and things get optimized - it did seem very simple to set up!

OF web-interface in the works by chance? ;)

Depends what you mean by web-interface. Before the iPhone SDK, we built a rough Ruby-on-Rails app that could run on your Mac and present your OmniFocus data as a mini website. I believe that is still alive as an open source project. More details can be found in the OmniFocus extras forum.

wow - thanks for that pointer - I assume you mean this thread - I didn't find any threads in the Extras Forum.

NEWS FLASH: We just diagnosed an issue that was making syncing extra slow in some situations. We're working on it now and expect to roll it into 1.0.3 for the iPhone.