The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sort Contexts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I realize I can drag / drop contexts to reorder them. It would be convenient if there was a way to simply sort them alphabetically or perhaps if this was the default.

The same case could be made for project folders.

Are there other ways people order (or prioritize) their contexts?

- Kevin

Last edited by ktupper; 2007-08-05 at 01:42 AM..

According to the ninjas, alphabetically sorting contexts (and presumably projects) is a feature that's going to be in the final release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_f View Post
According to the ninjas, alphabetically sorting contexts (and presumably projects) is a feature that's going to be in the final release.
I hope that it will not be automatic. I like to keep my contexts in a custom order.

Well, I think it'll be an option, like sorting by name is for projects in the main window now. I just meant automatic as in you wouldn't have to drag them into alphabetical order yourself. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_f View Post
Well, I think it'll be an option, like sorting by name is for projects in the main window now. I just meant automatic as in you wouldn't have to drag them into alphabetical order yourself. :)
That would be a nice option.