The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

request: change project status from context view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Every once in awhile I see a context for a project that I want to put on hold or mark as completed. Instead of switching over to the project view and changing the status, it might be helpful if you could change the status from the context view.

Yes, it only saves a couple of steps, but I find that it breaks the flow of cranking out widgets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve View Post
Every once in awhile I see a context for a project that I want to put on hold or mark as completed. Instead of switching over to the project view and changing the status, it might be helpful if you could change the status from the context view.
Steve, I haven't tested it extensively, but the Project inspector seems to work from the context view and changes the setting of the project to which the selected action belongs.

Curt

Once again, thanks for the aha moment. I didn't even think of that.