The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Action showing as starting Today, but has no start date Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello.

I think this is a possible bug: I am grouping on Start, sorting on Context, status of Next Action. When I go to the section Started Today, the top item has no start date at all - neither a date nor a time. I attached a screen shot.

Bug?

Thanks,
Robin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OmniFocus.jpg
Views:	731
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	1457  

Check to see if you have a start date of today attached to the 'List books...' project. If you do, the next action will appear as starting today, even if no start date is assigned to the action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Jones View Post
Check to see if you have a start date of today attached to the 'List books...' project. If you do, the next action will appear as starting today, even if no start date is assigned to the action.
Yep, that would do it. Sorry for the rookie mistake - and thanks!