The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

newbe help multible resourses Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello i am currently trailing the software , first of all i am a Architect Builder the sort of projects i would be using omiplan for are things like barn conversions new house builds , these are quite large projects would you group say a barn conversion together into one project with all associated tasks or would you split it into a number of smaller projects . the secound question is on some tasks that say i have allowed a day for .this means 1 day with say 4 men so say my men are put in at 100 per day when i add them to the task it should say 400 for the task day however when i say try to imput the men on one task it seems to only calculate one man so instead of saying 400 for the day instead i just see 100 is there a way to add more than one person to a task and have the programe cerectly culculate the amount for the day. any help would be much appreciated.