The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OW 5.5 Beta 3 and CNN Pipeline Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The CNN Pipeline web player does not fully load in beta 3. Can anyone help, any thoughts on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

What isn't loading for you exactly? Have you tried disabling all your ad blocking settings?

all adblocking is disabled, can get the video windows lo load at all....

What is your pop-up blocker set to in the Ad blocking preference pane? Are you using something other than "Only when not requested" for "Block pop-up windows"?

Troy sent a screen shot to your email.

Bump.

I am still having this same issue and it is beginning to bother me, as I would like to use OW as my main browser but am constantly having to go back to Safari for CNN Pipeline.

Here's how it looks in: Safari
Here's how it looks in: OmniWeb

Have there been any developments on this since the last posts in this thread?

At the moment my hope is that this will be working better in OmniWeb 5.5.1. We hope to have a sneaky peek available soon--we're just trying to work out some of the more severe kinks at the moment.

Last edited by troyb; 2006-10-04 at 01:29 PM..

I'm having the same problem with the CNN Pipeline player. I really really really need this work. Its keeping me from using OmniWeb full time, as well.

I am seeing the same thing as am_fek's screen shots. Would be nice to see this fixed.