The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Get rid of arrows and "no context" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to have just the plainest view possible - one without the arrows (for sequential) and the context (or "no context") at the end of each item. This is both for onscreen viewing and printing.

I agree, it would be good for printing. There should be more parameters to influence printing.

While not the elegant solution that we all want, a work around is to export to your spreadsheet of choice (suggest export as CSV); and clean things up there. Spreadsheet apps have the added advantage of offering many more ways to control the print out as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by organicwine View Post
Is there a way to have just the plainest view possible - one without the arrows (for sequential)
I'd really, really like to see this happen. It's the last remaining distraction when viewing a list of items. All the other controls (like Flag, or Note) only show up when you hover, but the arrows are always there.

I'm just looking for the cleanest screen possible.

While you are waiting, nudge the right hand side of the window off the edge of the screen!

Be sure to submit your feature request with Help->Send Feedback or email to omnifocus@omnigroup.com so that it is officially noted.