The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cancel a task Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to cancel a task?

I don't want to delete it. There would be no record of it being in there.

I can mark it complete with a note. Probably the best method for now unless someone knows of something else.
Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by artwheat View Post
I can mark it complete with a note. Probably the best method for now unless someone knows of something else.
That's exactly what I do. It's not perfect but seems to do the trick for me.

From what I've read, OmniFocus 2.0 will support dropping of individual actions in addition to projects and folders, which can already be marked as dropped.

-Dennis