The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspectives snapshot Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know how to create a shortcut for taking a snapshot of the current perspective? I tried using OSX's keyboard shortcut preferences... It asks for the exact menu title, but the menu title changes depending on what perspective you're in. I've also tried "Take A Snapshot of the Current Perspective" and that doesn't work.

I'm sure there's some easy default way that I just overlooked. Thanks for the help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomefoot View Post
I tried using OSX's keyboard shortcut preferences... It asks for the exact menu title, but the menu title changes depending on what perspective you're in.
You may be able to find some help with a program for your Mac called QuicKeys. They also have a version for windows but I have not used it. You'll find a link here. I've used it for years but have not found the need to implement anything with my perspectives but if I do, there is probably the add on tool I would use. I find it useful for so many other things as well.

Hope it helps,
Art