The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Some items marked due Today do not change color? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Some items marked due Today do not change color?
Any ideas why. They show up under a couple of other items marked due today which are orange and there are a couple below that are orange. What should I be checking? What am I missing?
Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by artwheat View Post
Some items marked due Today do not change color?
Any ideas why. They show up under a couple of other items marked due today which are orange and there are a couple below that are orange. What should I be checking? What am I missing?
Art
Check the time on the items. They will go from orange to red at the due time, and if you haven't reached it yet they'll still be orange.