The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't sync, can't register devices Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Something in my mobile me document is corrupted and I can't sync my Mac with my iPhone anymore.

I get the following message:

No root transactions found in “https://idisk.me.com/scottmac/Docume...Focus.ofocus/”.

I deleted the iPhone as a registered client and tried resetting the sync preferences after sending a new file to the iPhone.

Now my iMac has disappeared as a client. I synched to disk to get the iMac to show, but it's disappeared again.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott

Hey Scott-

If you'd like (and have a backup), you can simply delete the OmniFocus.ofocus database file found in Documents on your iDisk. Then, sync again with the most recent copy!

Write in to omnifocus@omnigroup.com if you need more help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekr View Post
Hey Scott-

If you'd like (and have a backup), you can simply delete the OmniFocus.ofocus database file found in Documents on your iDisk. Then, sync again with the most recent copy!

Write in to omnifocus@omnigroup.com if you need more help!
Deleted the Omnifocus file on iDisk, but still get the same no root transacations error.

Scott

If it's still complaining about the exact same file path, you probably have an empty folder on your iDisk named "OmniFocus.ofocus".

If you're not seeing a folder or file with that name in the documents folder of your iDisk, then something else is going on here. (Do you have Apple's iDisk syncing turned on? It's been known to cause problems - more details are available here.)

In any case, the thing to do here is probably send the exact text of the error message you're getting to the Support Ninjas using Send Feedback under the Help menu; they'll be happy to help you get this straightened out.