The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Other Omni Software > OmniDazzle
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Software used in your movies Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I really like the demo movies you've created for OmniFocus. I see where you used OmniDazzle and have downloaded it for my own use. What other software are you using to capture the screen and show folks what you are doing. I have some movies of my own I need to make and thought yours were a good model.

Please let me know when you have a moment and keep making those great demos!

Art

Art Wheat
SiteSteward, Inc.
(585) 647-1101 - Voice
http://www.SiteSteward.com

I'm not sure if you're referring to the screencasts done by Don McAllister @ ScreenCastsOnline, or the quick start and perspectives videos done by Ethan Schoonover & Michaela @ Omni. Don's tools you can read about at http://www.screencastsonline.com/sco...aq-accord.html and if you email the Omni support ninjas at omnifocus@omnigroup.com they can tell you what tools they use(d) (they might not ever see your post here in this rather rarely visited corner of the forum).

Huh, what are you a spammer opqr222? Your reply has nothing to do with this post.

Artwheat, if you press the "report this post" button, it alerts us to the spam post without giving the spammer any additional attention. (Responding to the spam post bumps it back up to the top of the thread, which makes it more likely for other visitors to see it.)

Where? I don't see "flag" or "mark as spam" or "report post" any where?
Probably right in front of my face. The only option I see on an individual thread is "Quote."

While we're at it, explain the "Kick me" button.

When viewing a post, click on the red triangle at the upper right corner of the post.

Not seeing it. Running Firefox. Tried Safari, same thing.
Attached is a screen shot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	markAsSpam.png
Views:	1138
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	1661  

You've got the forum style set to Lithographica instead of Omni. The chooser is at the bottom of the page to the left of "Contact Us".

The Kick Me button invokes the same function as the red triangle.

The forum style was the default. Never changed it myself. Also you don't see the icon if you are not logged in (which makes sense). Thanks to whpalmer4 and Brian, I now know how to do this simple task. I appreciate the help.

Lol lol lol