The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Issue with Reminders sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,
I have an iPhone 4S with iOS6 and I am having problems with the Reminders sync feature. I don't want all reminders to go to OmniFocus so I have created a list called "OmniFocus" but for whatever reason it keeps pulling everything including things on my "Reminders" list. It is rather annoying. Can you tell me if I am doing something wrong or is it a glitch.

Hmm... OmniFocus should only be retrieving items from a single list.
If you've updated to iOS 6 and OmniFocus 1.15 (released yesterday), you can now pick which list to capture items from.

If your iPhone is all up to date and your preferred list is selected and it's still capturing from multiple lists, please email us? omnifocus@omnigroup.com

Nothing was being transferred from reminders to OF after I upgraded to IOS6. I tried switching it on and off a bunch of times.

Finally, I restarted Omnifocus on the iPhone after turning off the reminders feature (from the home screen, double click the home button. This brings up the list of recently used apps. Press and hold down OF until the icon starts wiggling. Then touch the "-" to close it. Press the home button again.

Then restart OF and go to the Capture Menu to turn reminders on…

You might need to do a similar thing for your list.