The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

No SmugMug slideshow Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
All of the features of the SmugMug site work fine with OmniWeb 5.5.4 and 5.6sp4 except for the Slideshow. For example,

1. Open <http://www.onscenephotos.net/gallery/3075865>.

2. Click the "slideshow" button in the upper right corner.

A full-screen black window opens announcing "loading slideshow" with a green smiley face moving right and left. Eventually, the smiley face stops moving, and the screen freezes.

The slideshow works fine with Safari 2.0.4 and Firefox 2.0.0.4. I tried OmniWeb spoofing as Firefox, but that doesn't help.

[copy of formal feedback]

Works OK for me ... I thought at first it was having to download all 160+ photos before the slideshow started, but then I realised it was running in another tab which was below the bottom of the window. Only problem with it thereafter was periodic hold-ups in the image downloads from SmugMug.

Mark