The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How to open perspectives from outside OF? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Historically I've accessed my perspectives most frequently by opening the perspective file via LaunchBar. This hasn't been a problem because my legacy perspectives all persist and can be opened—but now that OF 1.7 doesn't save perspective files, new perspectives are not available via LaunchBar (or Finder or Quicksilver or whatever).

Is there another way to access this? (I'll script it if I have to but that seems overkill—not to mention requiring a custom script for each perspective.)

Yep. omnifocus:///perspective/Inbox will open your Inbox. This came in with 1.7, as I recall.

Excellent—this works perfectly. Thanks!

I've now created Safari bookmarks for each of my perspectives... they're indexed by LaunchBar and nicely accessible.

Last edited by dbyler; 2010-01-12 at 03:33 PM..