The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Synching between laptop and desktop at home (new user) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have just started using OF this weekend. I have two computers that I installed OF on and I need to synch between them. Both are at home and on a LAN. The possibilities I can think of are using iDisk, sharing over the network (I've never tried this) or using an external device like a thumb drive (never tried this either). So far I have only made entries on my iMac but I would like to be able to use my MacBook also. I would appreciate any advice on the best way to go about this.
BTW - I am also using a Palm which I synch using Mark/Space.
Thanks.

You might want to read the other thread on this topic: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...light=two+macs

It'll probably answer your questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abh19 View Post
You might want to read the other thread on this topic: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...light=two+macs

It'll probably answer your questions.
Thanks. I read through it and got quite a lot of methods. I don't want to post the same thing on two threads, but I found a way to easily transfer over my LAN which I just posted to the forum you mentioned.