The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

More context options when right clicking Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
What I mean by that is it would be great if there were more options with what you could do with text you've highlighted.

The most common examples would be performing a search (preferably using some of the customized searches), go to that url (assuming its a text url), defining the word, etc.

I'm coming from Opera, and this was one of the features that really set it apart. I could double click on any text, have the context menu pop up automatically (I think that would be a useful feature too), and be able to perform any number of searches using that text. Find images of someone, look it up on wikipedia, search newegg for that product, etc.

Also, when browsing forums url's are often not made into links, so the go to url option is handy instead of having to copy the text, select the location box, paste it, and hit enter.